BetWorks poses to disrupt the sports gaming industry, by generating and servicing industry leading technologies, by providing the most advanced US Sports wagering platform on the market.
As a BetWorks sports trader you will be part of a team that will be responsible for handling and supporting multiple clients odds, pricing, settlement, and the life cycle of risk liability management for both land based and online/mobile channels in multiple jurisdictions.
- Event creation & trading pre-match, in-play, & futures for all sports and events.
- Pre-event & post-event monitoring game statistics and trends
- Statistical data analysis, evaluation, and reporting
- Effectively profile customers
- Monitor pricing, risk, and client liability and provide necessary feedback
- Confirm results and ensure accuracy of grading events
- Ensure quality service for clients
- Provide support for all clients on all risk related matters
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in R&S trading/admin. support roles of 3+ years
- Thorough understanding of sports betting and jurisdiction-specific requirements (bookmakers, markets, rules, and regulations)
- Customer service oriented individual, focused on improving customer experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with ability to perform accurately under pressure and to make consistent decisions
- Strong attention to detail and a self-motivated individual with an ownership mentality
- Strong computer skills with high focus on Excel and Word
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong awareness of the sports calendar and the ability to work hours dictated by the sports calendar, including nights, holidays and weekends